It's not easy to get a hotel liquor license in NY State or NYC when applying on your own.
The Hotel Liquor License Application Process is Complicated
Between trying to make sense of the nonsense hotel liquor license requirements and having to apply and re-apply when your application is denied, trying to obtain a hotel liquor license is a long, complicated and costly process.
Save Yourself Time, Frustration & Reduce Long Term Costs.
New York State Liquor Authority Consulting Offers Fast, Easy and Guaranteed Hotel Liquor License Approval*.
When You Need a Hotel Liquor License in NY State or NYC, Trust the Experts
Our Staff Includes Former State Liquor Authority Officials
We know what makes a hotel liquor license application get approved or denied. We use this first hand experience with the State Liquor Authority to help our clients get approved for a hotel liquor license.
NY Hotel Liquor License Requirements
A hotel liquor license, also referred to as a hotel liquor permit, is required for a hotel to legally sell alcoholic beverages at their location.
Hotel liquor license requirements include, but are not limited to:
- The hotel must have a full restaurant, including a kitchen
- The hotel liquor license applicant intends to sell alcoholic beverages in their building that is regularly used to feed and lodge guests
- Understanding and disclosing the structure of your hotel business, such as:
- offered services,
- how food and beverages are or will be prepared and served,
- how many locations you will be operating and where,
- how many people your hotel accommodates or will be accommodating,
- as well as additional required information to be disclosed in a hotel liquor license application
The above is not a comprehensive list of hotel liquor license requirements.
Simplify and Streamline the Hotel Liquor License Application Process
Don't waste time trying to figure out hotel liquor license requirements, only to risk having your application denied and having to repeat the whole process over again (and pay application fees again).
We Can Help Get You Approved for a Hotel Liquor License.
For years, New York State Liquor Authority Consulting has helped people get approved for a hotel liquor license in NY State and NYC.
Call Us at 1-888-252-2830
There are different types of hotel liquor licenses in New York State, depending on the type of alcohol your hotel will sell.
Each of the different hotel liquor license types have their own set of applicable laws and regulations. This means that the requirements for selling beer, the requirements for selling wine and the requirements for selling liquor at your hotel may vary.
Hotel liquor license types in NY State include:
- Hotel Beer License (HB 142): Regulated by ABC Law Sections 3(14), 55 and 106
- Hotel Wine (HW 342): Regulated by ABC Law Sections 3(14), 81 and 106
- Hotel Liquor (HL 242): Regulated by ABC Law Sections 3(14), 64 and 106
We've Helped People Get Approved for a Hotel Liquor License Across NY State and NYC
Our professional liquor licensing consultants have assisted in the processing of 5,000+ approved NY State liquor licenses.
Our service region includes all of New York State and New York City (NYC). This includes, but is not limited to:
- New York City (NYC),
- Westchester County,
- and all cities in New York State
We Can Apply for and Process Your Hotel Liquor License on Your Behalf.
Make It Easier and Faster to Get Approved for Your Hotel Liquor License.