Not only do we consult for businesses with their liquor license needs, we also consult for lawyers when the application requires some industry knowledge. Many people often look for attorneys to help them with their New York State Liquor License Application. While an attorney can help, many often work with us for further assistance in getting applications approved fast and easy.
Why Do Attorneys Partner With New York State Liquor Authority Consulting?
Dealing with the NYS SLA can be difficult, confusing and time consuming, even for experienced liquor license attorneys. We make it fast and easy to apply for a variety of liquor licenses with no hidden fees and guaranteed approval. Not only do we have experience consulting for lawyers, we also have years of experience dealing with the process to get liquor licenses approved in New York State. Our staff contains former liquor authority staff, including a retired NYS Liquor Authority Investigator and Examiners. We know how the process works and how to get applications approved.
Liquor License Attorneys in NY Rely on Our Consultants to Get Liquor License Applications Approved.
Looking for a liquor license lawyer in NY? While our experienced consultants are not liquor license attorneys, New York State Liquor Authority Consulting has the industry knowledge and licensing expertise you seek. We're the experienced professionals even the attorneys turn to.
We've partnered with some of the best liquor license attorneys in NY state, and consulted for both attorneys and applicants to simplify and streamline the process to get a liquor license in NY.
Contact us for all your NYS Liquor License needs, including:
- Alcohol Licenses for Restaurants (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Alcohol Licenses for Bars (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Grocery Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Drug Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Liquor Store Liquor Licenses
- Mini-Mart Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Convenience Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Gas Station Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Brewery Licenses (Including Tap-room Licenses)
- Micro-Brewery Licenses (Including Tap-room Licenses)
- Distilling Licenses
- Temporary Permits (90-Day Liquor Licenses)
- Liquor License Alterations (Changes to your business or location)
- Transferring Liquor Licenses
- Special Event Permits (Including Beer & Wine Special Event Permits & Liquor Special Events Permits)
- Corporate Change Applications
- NYS Liquor Authority Violations
- and more