Our New York City Liquor Licensing consultants have years of experience in processing thousands of liquor licenses with the New York State Liquor Authority. On our staff are retired Liquor Authority Investigators and Examiners, who know the ins and outs of the SLA and what will get your liquor license application approved or denied.
We've worked with thousands of people just like you, including the owners, attorneys and accountants of hotels, restaurants, bars, liquor stores, breweries, caterers and other types of businesses requiring a liquor license or permit from New York State. For years, we've been helping businesses just like yours in all five boroughs of New York City: Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, The Bronx and Staten Island with their liquor license needs.
Don't try to work with the SLA alone, contact our team of liquor license experts today.
License Services we offer in New York City
- Alcohol Licenses for Restaurants in NYC (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Alcohol Licenses for NYC Bars (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Grocery Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses in NYC
- Drug Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses in NYC
- Liquor Store Liquor Licenses in NYC
- Mini-Mart Beer & Wine Products Licenses in NYC
- Convenience Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses in NYC
- Gas Station Beer & Wine Products Licenses in NYC
- NYC Brewery Licenses (and Tap-room Licenses)
- NYC Micro-Brewery Licenses (and Tap-room Licenses)
- Distilling Licenses in New York City
- Temporary Permits in NYC (90-Day Liquor Licenses)
- NYC Liquor License Alterations (Changes to your business or location)
- Transferring Liquor Licenses in NYC
- NYC Special Event Permits (Including Beer & Wine Special Event Permits & Liquor Special Events Permits)
- NYC Corporate Change Applications
- NYC Liquor Authority Violations
- and more liquor licensing services in the greater New York City area