Our Plattsburgh Liquor Licensing consultants have years of experience in processing thousands of liquor licenses with the New York State Liquor Authority. On our staff are retired Liquor Authority Investigators and Examiners, who know the ins and outs of the SLA and what will get your liquor license application approved or denied.
We've worked with thousands of people just like you, including the owners, attorneys and accountants of hotels, restaurants, bars, liquor stores, breweries, caterers and other types of businesses requiring a liquor license or permit from New York State.
Don't try to work with the SLA alone, contact our team of liquor license experts today.
License Services we offer in Plattsburgh, NY
- Alcohol Licenses for Restaurants (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Alcohol Licenses for Bars (Including: On-Premise Liquor Licenses and Beer & Wine Licenses)
- Grocery Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Drug Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Liquor Store Liquor Licenses
- Mini-Mart Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Convenience Store Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Gas Station Beer & Wine Products Licenses
- Brewery Licenses (Including Tap-room Licenses)
- Micro-Brewery Licenses (Including Tap-room Licenses)
- Distilling Licenses
- Temporary Permits (90-Day Liquor Licenses)
- Liquor License Alterations (Changes to your business or location)
- Transferring Liquor Licenses
- Special Event Permits (Including Beer & Wine Special Event Permits & Liquor Special Events Permits)
- Corporate Change Applications
- NYS Liquor Authority Violations
- and more